Gremsy Aerial Combo gStabi H14 Save up to $215
FREE DOMESTIC SHIPPING!
Save up to $215!! Order now.
Available on backorder
The gStabi H14 is Gremsy’s next generation 3 axis digital camera stabilizer which has many improvements in performance and capability over its predecessor the gStabi H10. The gStabi H14 features very powerful brushless motors with high resolution encoders which are useful to stabilize a large payload at any gimbal frame angle. By using a special quick release/connect mechanism, the H14’s design allows the user to adjust camera balance quickly in under 5 minutes without tools. Our gStabiSC control application for ipad & Android is now available for users to adjust and change the setting of gimbal easily via a WIFI connection. Moreover motion control on an ipad allows natural pan, tilt and roll of the ipad to be translated into remote pan, tilt and roll of the camera.
- gMotion Controller, designed and made by Gremsy, based on a 32 bit
- ARM high speed microprocessor providing fast response and accurate calculation.
- High torque, low power consumption brushless motors with integrated high-resolution encoders.
- 0.1 resolution on each axis with super fast reactions.
- GPS attitude (horizon) correction.
- Single operator configuration with Follow Mode or Joystick operation.
- Dual-operator configuration with remote controls (SBUS, PWM or (SPEKTRUM).
- Wireless connectivity made easy via Wifi or Bluetooth.
- Friendly and intuitive GUI working on multiple platforms: WINDOWS, MACOSX, iOS, Android.
- Firmware upgradeable via software GUI.
- Completely silent operation.
- Camera stabilization at any gimbal frame angle using Gremsy’s innovative custom algorithm.
- Payload up to 14lbs.
- Fast and easy balancing completely tool free in 5mins.
- Light weight yet rigid construction.
- Double 19mm rail design to improve rigidity and strength.
- Integrated 15mm remote focus rod.
- gPower, a light weight and high energy density Li-ion battery lasting 3-8 hours on a single charge.
- Cameras supported: DSLRs, Black Magic, Red Epic,…