Gremsy gStabi H6 EcoFly
ATI is proud to be your North American Gremsy dealer and we have been excited about the H6 for sometime now. Aerial camera gimbals of the past have been fine tuned for specific cameras, while the H6 allows you the freedom and flexibility to mount a wide range of DSLR class cameras (up to 6lbs )to your aerial rig. Re-balancing is quick and easy allowing you to select the right tool for the job. Switch from a Sony A7s, Panasonic GH4, or a BMPCC in a matter of minutes.
To meet increasing demand from UAS users Gremsy has released the gStabi H6 EcoFly package. Thanks to removing handheld accessories (handle bar, joystick, stand), Multirotor users save up to 300$ while gStabi H6 EcoFly Functions and Features still remain unchanged.
Available on backorder
- gMotion Controller, designed and made by Gremsy, based on a 32 bit ARM high speed microprocessor providing super fast response and accurate calculation.
- Encoder – Ultra high resolution up to 0.005 degree- world’s most highest resolution available in gimbal market
- IMU sensor – Ultra accurate with temperature compensation and calibration.
- Auto Tuning Feature – one touch gains optimal settings
- Built-in stand
- Battery running time up to 8 hours
- Simple 5 minutes setup & Balance
- Quick release top handle to connect/disconnect handle in seconds
- Dual-operator configuration with remote controls (SBUS or SPEKTRUM).
- Friendly and intuitive GUI working on multiple platforms: WINDOWS, MACOSX, iOS, Android.
- Holds camera and lens combinations up to 6 lbs / 2.72 kgs
- Motion control on an ipad apps allows natural pan, tilt and roll.
- Cameras supported: DSLRs, A7s, GH4, BMPCC, BMCC, C100/C300…