Gremsy gStabi H14 EcoFly
In response to the increase of users operating the gStabi H14 for multirotors, cranes, and booms, we release gStabi H14 EcoFly package. Thanks to removing handheld accessories (handle bar, joystick, stand,…), Multirotor users save up to 1,000$ while gStabi H14 EcoFly Functions and Features still remain unchanged.
Save up to $1,000!! Order now.
Looking for a machine to fly the H14 EcoFly Package? Check out the ATI Thor X4 Heavy Lift Octocopter.
Available on backorder
Note: Carrying case is included
What’s in the box:
- gMotion Controller, designed and made by Gremsy, based on a 32 bit ARM high speed microprocessor providing fast response and accurate calculation.
- Auto Tuning Feature
- Firmware upgradable
- GPS attitude (horizon) correction.
- Dual-operator configuration with remote controls (SBUS, PWM or SPEKTRUM).
- 4 modes of operation: Lock mode, Follow mode, Briefcase and Inverted
- Friendly and intuitive GUI working on multiple platforms: WINDOWS, MACOSX, iOS, Android.
- Payload up to 14lbs.
- Simple 5 minute setup & Balance
- Cameras supported: DSLRs, Black Magic, FS700, F55, C300, Red Epic,..