KDE Direct 5215XF-435 Brushless Motor
The new KDE Direct 5215XF-435 Multi-Rotor Brushless Motor is an extremely efficient and powerful motor for numerous multi-rotor and sUAS heavy-lift applications, and was designed to bring high-quality and vibration-free motors to the market. The motors are designed with performance and durability in-mind, with features unseen in the current market:
1. High-grade, 240°C (464°F) high-temperature solid-core copper windings for failure-free operation in extreme-climates.
2. Japanese-built, 0.2 mm silicon-steel stator laminations and Kevlar tie-wraps for high-efficiency performance.
3. Triple-bearing supported, ABEC-7 bearings for maintenance-free and worry-free flying for hundreds of hours.
These are just a few of the advantages built-in to these motors, and every detail of the motors was scrutinized to produce the absolute best available; for a wide-range of flight applications. Universal mounting pattern provides simple installation for a wide-range of multi-rotor and sUAS applications: M3 x 30mm, M4 x 30mm, M5 x 40mm.
Available on backorder
– 1 x KDE Direct XF UAS M6-RH Propeller Adapter Assembly (52XX Edition)
– 1 x KDE Direct XF UAS M6-LH Propeller Adapter Assembly (52XX Edition)
– 2 x KDE Direct XF UAS M8 Propeller Adapters (ф6.0 x ф8.0 x 3.0mm)
– 1 x KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Assembly (Black Edition)
– 1 x KDE Direct XF UAS Propeller Bracket Adapter (ф4.0 x ф6.0 x 2.5mm)
– 3 x KDE Direct XF 4.0mm 24K Bullet Connectors (Female)
– 4 x M5 x 0.8 x 8 mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
– 4 x M4 x 0.7 x 8 mm Flat Head Phillips Head Machine Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
– 2 x M3 x 0.5 x 10 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
– 8 x M3 x 0.5 x 8 mm Socket Head Cap Screws (Class 12.9 BP Alloy Steel)
Clear anodize, mirror-polish CNC gloss endbells
Black electro-plate, CNC gloss central core (flux ring)
Product designed and quality-inspected in the United States and manufactured in China.